Friday, February 27, 2009

Take One....

Ah! My first blog post.
I'm not too sure which direction I plan on going with this yet...and I'm hoping my thoughts are interesting enough to hold my own attention - nevermind any potential readers of this blog. But anyway!
I haven't written in a blog since my livejournal days back in high school. If you ever had a livejournal as a teenager, you know the extent to which it ruins lives - it creates more petty drama than you would ever think possible from a simple website of "today I..." entries. It was the original juicy campus and quite possibly the inspiration for the book series/TV show "Gossip Girl."
So, long story short - I promise not to make this into an ego-damaging, friend-ruining blog. That's all I can promise about the direction this blog will take.

Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment